Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hi!

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Shrila Prabhupada!

Just thought that whenever I heard any inspirational quote, I would post it here for the benefit of anybody trying to practice spirituality. I am trying to practice the faith of Krishna Consciousness (commonly known as Hare Krishna), which is a non-sectarian philosophy espousing loving devotional service to God, via the chanting of His Holy Names, whether one calls Him Allah, Krishna or Jehovah.

I am in my final year at the London School of Economics and aiming to become more sincere in service to Krishna. I pray to all the devotees that I may one day be engaged in service without any alterior motives.

Your aspiring servant,
Nimesh

P.S. For more info on Krishna Consciousness, please visit:

www.iskcon.com
www.psena.com
www.krishnatemple.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home